Saturday 8 December 2018

Author Interview: Kevin missal - Author of the kalki trilogy

Hey guys, thank you so much for giving this post your time! Im back today with another Author Interview & this time i had the opportunity of interviewing Mr. Kevin Missal - Author of the best selling Kalki trilogy!

Here are some of the answers to the questions that i put forth before him,

) What inspired you to write?

Oliver Twist. 

2) Since when are you writing?

Since I was 12. 

3 ) What according to you Is writing?

An expression of a particular person in written format about a specific topic. 

4) At this stage in your life whom do you admire the most & why?

My parents. They are pillars in my life. 

5) would you like to brief about your childhood and teen days?

My childhood was pretty adventurous. I used to play a lot of cricket.
My teen days were mostly about partying, eating and just enjoying. 

6) you're favourite excerp from this book?

There’s this one paragraph which is Lakshmis final scene. I love that, though I’m unable to share since I don’t have the doc file due to my laptop being formatted. 

7) 5 years from now on, where would you like to see yourself?

An international bestseller! 

8) over which topic will ur next book be based?

Lord Narasimha! 

9) hundreds of teenagers round the globe admire you, whats dat 1 thing/ advice you would give them?

Just never give up. 

10)lastly, any special message for our readers ?

I hope you liked this interview as much as I liked answering them. 


That's all guys, hope you liked the interview & make sure to give his books a try! 


Thank you ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...