Wednesday 27 March 2019

#thebookblogtrain my Favourite bookstagrammers





Heya! So today's post of the #bookblogtrain is dedicated to some of my fav. Bookstagrammers whom I admire! The bookstagram community is a really wonderful one & such people make it more amazing!




1) VIDHYA THAKKAR:

The host herself! I absolutely admire this girls hardwork, enthusiasm and creativity.
She has always come up with something new and interesting to make blogging and bookstagramming more fun than ever!

2) ADRIJA:

Adrija from the adrijablog was my very first friend into this community who made me feel so loved & accepted, she's a wonderful person whom I truly admire & look upto

3) Jenny

Jenny from the Jenny's book world is definitely a bookstagrammer angel! Her photos are breathtaking & her creativity crosses boundaries!


4) Shivangi

Shivangi from the Forbidden reader is definitely a sweetheart! She's a wonderful, talented, creative and a really strong and an outspoken girl! Your my inspiration ❤


5) Ronita Banergee :

Ronita from ronitas book verse has a drool worthy feed, her pics are breathtaking and reviews are to the point! I hope to be like her someday!

This article is written as a part of #Thebookblogtrain conducted by Vidhya Thakkar and Siddhi Palande powered by Rupa Publishers and Tea Treasure should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Hosts are not responsible for any infringement caused.”

22 comments:

  1. Viddhya thakkar is my favorite too!! I just admire her blogging skills a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know only Vidhya Thakkar from the list and she is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidhya is everyone's favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vidhya is my favorite too.. Don't forget to check mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote goes to Vidhya too.. Will check out the others... Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discovered more book bloggers today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vidhya & Jenny are my favorite too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job in collating all these people. Will connect with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Vidhya's posts and Jenny's amazing editing skills

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for introducing me yo new side of IG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for some wonderful recommendations. Will check out their feeds.
    -Maya Bhat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I followed them all ! And they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tat goes without saying our host is a super amazing book blogger, got to kno so many others too today...

    ReplyDelete
  14. They all are renowned bookstagrammers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great recommendations..Will surely look up. Except Vidhya, I am afraid I dont know others

    ReplyDelete

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...