Saturday 9 June 2018

AN INSPIRATIONAL NOTE , TO YOU

          







DREAMERS CREATE A WORLD OF THEIR OWN. 
 
Dreams, are often considered far way better than the real world,as dreams are just a bed full of roses .People often considered people who have dreams just simply as dreamers,thinking that they just cannot put them into reality.However, dreamers are the ones who have a clear idea about what the have to do,what should be their next move in order to put their dreams into reality as they have certain aims and goals set up into those dreams .Therefore,the saying goes "Dreamers create a world of their own " ,which is absolutely true.They put in their best to bring their dreams to life by persistence,acquiring knowledge and most importantly asking themselves everyday "What will I be remembered for ?" , and hence their hard work pays off and their are successfull enough to achieve what they want ,but there are times they too have to face defeats.However,their dreams help them to be strong enough to manage failures and rise up again. They are extremely passionate and dedicated towards their goal . We have examples of late Dr. APJ Abdul kalam and Mahatma Gandhi who were visionary dreamers, they tried to exercise all of their dreams into their lives and succeeded in most of them.  Did you know , that JK Rowling was fired from her job because of dreaming too much, and we all know what happened after that, she wrote the Harry potter series thats ruling over our hearts since 20 long years.There are a few psychological benefits of dreaming for eg. 1) Dreaming makes you more creative. 2) If ever your stuck, you'll have a bunch of ideas to back you up !3)  Following up with the 2nd point, if you have a bunch of ideas to back you up, you'll probably be improving your problem solving skills! 4) As per a recently conducted psychological study, it is proved that dreaming helps in enhancing ones memory.  5)  Dreaming increases your level of emphaty . 6) Helps you focus Better : It is interesting to note that both daydreaming, which is using the mind to distance ourselves from the present moment and external reality, and mindfulness which is about immersing ourselves in the present moment of our external reality, contribute to healthy functioning and wellbeing because the better we get at both the better we become at filtering out distraction. 7) Connect with your unconscious : Daydreaming is a way to access our unconscious. One way daydreaming can do this is by providing our minds with valuable down-time, which provides the space for unconscious information to surface. Often when we return to a task after a short period of daydreaming we will find that answers that eluded us only moments before suddenly appear clear and obvious. Indeed, many of us would have noticed that it is often when our brains are occupied with non-demanding tasks that elusive answers pop up into our awareness. 8) This is something that I personally think happens to me when I dream, and that's getting Curious! Just think about it, whenever you dream something that obviously new to you, you'd want to know more about it and hence I think that dreaming enhances my curiosity as well.
So after you've started dreaming about your future, what's next? Well it's something that's the most important thing in your life, You have to  learn to BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF YOUR DREAMS. Remember people that if you yourself don't believe in your dreams, no one else would.
To give you an example, I'll share my own experience with you , When I started writing a couple of poems and writings I wanted to share it with you guys, but deep down in my heart i
was even scared and worried over its working , my consistency in posting, the accuracy of my posts and above all you people liking it & finding it helpful.  There was this one though that always crossed my mind, that who would even see my blogpost, probably people are gonna wonder what can this 16yr old even write upon? It took me around 3 long weeks to realise how wrong my thoughts were , and it was then when I decided that, it doesn't matter even if there are just 2 people who are gonna read my posts but I want my posts to inspire, heal and help them.
 I learned to believe in myself and in my dreams to make them come true . Without which I would never be able to continue writing !
And finally, I would like to end my article  saying that dreaming is great, but it's fruitful only when you believe in it  and strive towards it.
Thank you for giving this article your time. I hope it inspires you to believe and chase your dreams. If you like it or if I have missed something that should have been included in this article then please do comment below it and don't forget to subscribe to my blogpost for more such posts (again remember I post weekly 🙂)
Happy weekend ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...