Thursday 31 May 2018

BOOK REVIEW: ELISSA BLUE by Tk Perry

Tell me how many times as kids or even  as adults you've debated over the existence of unicorns🦄 , but deep down in your heart  atleast once you've wanted to see one such unicorn?
Well,you  know that no matter how old you get you can never get over this fandom ;-p. But off lately I've found myself buried in a new fandom, now get surprised because  it's *Human butterfly hybrids *. All thanks to the book Elissa blue by tk perry.  So folks,
 Are you looking out for a fresh,new and a mind blowing fantasy read?  Well then,your at the right place!  I've got one such suggestion for you  today ! So let's take a look at it.
Language: English
Publisher: Scarlet note publishing
Published: 19 January, 2017
Pages: 396(paperback)/ 405 (kindle)
Genre : YA,FANTASY ROMANCE.
Standalone? : Nope,duology
PLOT/SUMMARY*before starting with the plot,I'd like to clear it out once again that is story is nowhere related to fairies and witches but human butterfly hybrids *
So, this story begins with the introduction as to how the human - butterfly hybrids came into existence and how it's their world now .
 This story revolves around Elissa(a human butterfly hybrid obviously) who has just gotten her wings and to fly to the mating mountain and find her mate before her season ends. If she doesn't manage to do so she'll be stranded there as a life servant all her life, and even if she finds a wrong mate, her life might get even more miserable. So will she ever be successful in finding the right mate for her ?
OVERVIEW/ MY OPINION:  well firstly, I would like to  appreciate this author's creativity  . She has expanded the horizons of her imagination and creativity to a whole new and an unbelievable level. I mean, come on ..who could even think of human - butterfly hybrids!
This story has a wonderful and fresh approach, I was gripped to the core while reading this, trust me I just couldn't put this book down.
It's interesting right from page 1. My thirst  grew deeper, page by page. There was not even a single page that I disliked or felt bored while reading it.
This story was really very well written and presented. There was no kind of info dumping in it which was great (for me;-p because I find it too irritating) everything was described vividly and just in the perfect way. I learnt so many life lessons from this book which I'll be carrying ahead in my life. This book just did so much to me, it made me cry, laugh, and most importantly it made me fall for it!  I could connect with the protagonist Elissa blue very well as she too finds it difficult to make decisions just like me;-p also during  the times  she has made stupid decisions and regretted them,so me ;-p.  Also this was my very first fantasy read that I actually completed, fantasies  were never really my kinda reads but this book really made me love this genre.
Her journey to the mating mountain and her  adventures there make this book a perfect fun filled  read . If your looking out for a fantasy read and are new to this genre just like I was, then this book is a perfect read for you
Even if you love fantasies this book will never disappoint you.
If there's one word in which I was told to describe this book I'd say, it's effervescent!
I'm really awaited for book 2 which is coming up by the end of summer. I hope I  can get  my  hands on it and be able to make a review over it as well.
MY RATING: 5/5
I'm pretty sure that you'd like to give this book a try now,so just go for it,  ⬇
Kindle price Rs.236 /paperback Rs.719.(plz note it may vary)
Elissa Blue: Book One of the Winged https://www.amazon.in/dp/0998633526/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_H89cBbQ48FDVP.
International readers can purchase it from barnesandnobels.com
I hope you guys will enjoy reading this book just as I did, if you like my review make sure to comment down below your views on it and forget to subscribe to my blogpost so that you don't miss out onto any of my upcoming posts.(I post weekly🙂). So that's all for today, thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Have a great weekend.
Happy reading 📚❤

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for the great review! It's always fun to read it again. :) --T.K. Perry

    ReplyDelete

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...