Sunday 16 September 2018

Author Interview: Shuchi Prasad(Quest for paradise)








Hello guys, happy monday... i hope you have a fantastic and a really productive week ahead!

So I just finished reviewing Quest for paradise by shuchi prasad, (if you havent check it out yet ill leave a link below)
And today im gonna be conducting my first ever author interview. I cant tell you how happy and excited i am about it.
So its my interview with Shuchi Prasad, author of Quest for paradise.  
Firstly i thank her for sparing time for this from her really busy schedule and joining us for this special session.

So without futher delay lets just get into it,

1 ) What inspired you to write?

I just began writing. There's no event, or place, or person, or anything else which particularly inspired me to.

2) Since when are you writing?

I've been writing since I was 11 year-old.

3 ) What according to you is writing?

Another part of me. An extension of my soul.

4) At this stage in your life whom do you admire the most & why?

All the people who I see have their own fair share of struggles but they never back down.

5) Would you like to brief about your childhood and teen days?

Most of my childhood days I've belonged to the 'silent observer' type. I used to write what I felt like in my journal. And I admit ashamedly that I was like that   cliché nerd for whom good marks meant the world.

6) Your favourite excerpt from Quest for Paradise?

This is what we are; we all are, insignificant, no matter how important we feel to others around. Why do we keep wasting our life on things which don’t actually give significance to our insignificant being? This giant universe will go on, with or without you, an insignificant speck in it. It’s up to you that how you live the life that you’ve been given, to make it more significant.

7) 5 years from now, where would you like to see yourself?

I would love to have the satisfaction to have given births to all the tales that I've on my mind.

8) Is Ishana part of yourself or your life?

Ishana is a part of everyone. Each of us. Ishana is the daily grind we face in life. Ishana is that strength, that will that we find at the end of the day to strive and fight the next day. Ishana is us.

9) This book ended quite abruptly, so shall I expect that there would be a sequel to it? If yes, then when?

Many readers asked for a sequel after reading the book. I'll definitely write it when a clear story forms in my mind. Your wish is my command!

10) Lastly, any special message for our readers?


Yes. Please read what you want to read. Please read what you're interested to read. There would always be some genres, topics or authors which would interest you more. Just don't read a book because everyone around you is reading it. There's enough peer pressure in other fields already in life, haha!


(Review link for Quest for paradise:

Thats all guys, i hope you enjoyed today's post just as i did, also i thank Ms. Shuchi Prasad for such wonderful and inspiring answers. 

Do let me know your thoughts below and if you like my posts please make sure to subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss out onto any of my upcoming posts.

Thank you 💜💫

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts of a young,candid and wonderful author. I read your work, all the best for your future ventures.

    ReplyDelete

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...