Monday 17 September 2018

Thoughtful Thursdays @vidhyathakkar post #2











                   
               


Hello everyone, thank you for giving this post your time. As you all know that I am a part of  #Thoughtfulthursday campaign hosted by vidhya Thakkar, in which we gotta write an article every week for you guys, so this weeks topic is A book you think that its a must read for everyone!

There are certain books that fit in the category of books to read in a lifetime and books to read even if you hate reading, if ypure wondering which are they, ive got once such recommendation for you today.


The Diary of A young girl by Anne Frank/  The diary of anne Frank. 

Im pretty sure that we all have heard something about anne Frank or her diary/ life.

I read her diary this year and was absolutely in awe of her. I could never connect to anyone as i did with her, i felt as if i was seeing a reflection of my own self.
It was a really powerful and captivating book, definitely one of my favourites and best reads.


Who was anne Frank ?
Anne Frank was a teen diarist and writer who transformed the pain of her secret world into a memoir that would be the most enduring document of the Nazi occupation in Germany. She was a German-Jewish teenager who, with her family, was forced to go into hiding. Her wartime diary, the Diary of a Young Girl, has been adapted into several plays and films since its publication in 1947.


Book Summary: Writing in a diary is a really strange experience for someone like me. Not only because I’ve never written anything before, but also because it seems to me that later on neither I nor anyone else will be interested in the musings of a thirteen-year-old schoolgirl.” Anne Frank, Saturday, June 20,1942.[sic] 

This was probably the first book that made me cry so much, it broke my heart an caused  me to think upon my life .(I wont be rating this book as no infinity of numbers shall ever be able to  measure my love for this book)

So that's it guys, i hope you enjoyed today's post and i really hope that you read the diary of anne Frank atleast once in your lifetime.
Im sure youll be loving it as much as I did.

Thank you 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...