Wednesday 23 May 2018

POEM

Hey guys, Today is an extremely bittersweet day for me as it's been six months since my maternal grandmother passed away.  Being with her through out my entire childhood,her sudden death has left a deep scar on my heart . The reason why I'm saying bittersweet is because of the bitter taste of emptiness that she has left behind in my life and sweet because I know she's in a very good place,under the arms of the almighty now.
This poem is something that bleeds directly from my heart onto paper. To be honest,initially I just wanted to keep this poem to myself,however I changed my decision after coming to a conclusion that somebody who maybe in a similar situation like I am might find this poem healing him/her or the sweet memories with them might be enlightened once again.  Because we leave back nothing that's as precious as our  memories with people.  And for me,the most happiest plight would be if someone finds refuge/solace through/in my poems. On this day I wanted to do something  that's really special for my granny & the only thing that I am good at and the only thing that I  do with utmost dedication and all my might is writing! And hence this poem is for her❤. I won't ask you today if u liked it or not...because I think this poem is something that needs to  be felt.
The title of my poem is indeed true, she bid farewell to earth, but not my heart, she's  yet living in me! And yea! part of me has gone with you nana❤.



                                     You bid farewell to EARTH,not my HEART


                 You always made us glad,
                 With your love so pure and beautifully clad,

                  You made every day bright,
                  Even on my darkest night,

                   With your never ending support,
                  You taught me the way, my hurdles to abort.

                  It's been 6 months since your gone,
                 Your memories both soothe & haunt me from dusk to dawn.

                   You caressed  us With your soft and loving hands,
                   Just as, the waves caress the sand.

                   Will we ever be able to be an example of you,
                 whose love for everyone was as deep as the sea,
                 Often asks a crumb of me.

                An unceasing pain you left back in my heart,
                The day you chose to depart.

                 Unquenched shall remain my Thirst,
                 Because I know, I  shall never find  you again in the infinite universe.



*Your love taught me to conquer all odds,excepting to live in your absence.
Miss you  love❤,rest easy.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...