Sunday 6 May 2018

POEM : OH WHISTLING WOODS!

Hey guys,  so to get started with i'm gonna post my poem titled OH WHISTLING WOODS
It presents the thoughts of a man who has returned back to his hometown after ages. I've tried to present this poem in a very simple language, hope you guys like it and please don't forget to comment down your reviews about this poem .Thank You!



             OH WHISTLING WOODS!

        As I come here back today,in the forest of whistling woods,
     it refreshes back my memories of childhood.

    Our afternoons  would always be cheerful in the backwoods,
   letting happiness flow in the neighbourhood.
 
    Their offering brotherhood,
    would be a major part of our livelihood.

  And oh! How can i forget our evenings by the bay?
They would be the best part of may.

I still remember those days when,
They told me repeatedly,
"You know,its difficult to find love,it's there,don't throw it away,

But my thirst for city life,took me miles away,
never knowing that I might go astray.

But even today,returning back after years oh woods!
You'll accepted me saying that I am yet part of the same clay.

6 comments:

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...