Tuesday 15 May 2018

BOOK REVIEW: HOW I MET YOUR BROTHER by JANNET RALLISON

HOW I MET YOUR BROTHER by JANETTE RALLISON.

No no, you dint read it wrong...it's actually ^How I met your brother ^ and not how I met your mother! The reason why I specified this is because whenever I talk about this book people always mistake  brother with mother. ;-p
But even if you're a huge fan of how I met your mother, just like I am, this book will surely not  disappoint you.  So let's start by the basic details of this book.

Language- English
Publisher -  rally point press
Published-  1 Nov 2016
Pages - 233
Kindle version availability?-  YES

1 : CHARACTERS: Isabelle (aka bell) Marco Dawson, Daisy , pearl and Flynn.(protagonist only)
2: PLOT / SUMMARY : This story revolves around the life of Isabelle  a young girl who had fallen in love with Marco Dawson during her college days ,however her luck dosen't favour her and Marco ends up marrying daisy her roommate. 6 years later it's a cafĂ© manager/ match maker  pearl who informs her that daisy and Marco are going to be divorced so this can be her chance to get her love back again ! But will she ever manage to get him back?
3:OVERVIEW/ MY OPINION:  I was distracted/confused many a times while reading this book because there are so many characters who play such a crucial role in this story.  Also the book was particularly a bit weak during the start. However I really loved the writing style of this author and this book was very impressive in terms of the descriptions of the characters and the notorious and emotional Side  of each one of them . I really loved this book and recommended it to my book club members to check out their opinion, they loved it too as it's a quick  read /YA romance mixed with a bit of humour .
 4: MY RATING: 4.5/5
5: wanna give this book a try? Here you go,
Amazon  (paperback) price + delivery (currently the paperback isn't available but you guys can request for it)
Amazon (kindle) How I Met Your Brother https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01K7N51PI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_yHW8AbGMJ7PBH price Rs 393(plz note it may vary)
Flipkart  : not available 
*ps: I'm sorry for the short summary of this book,but trust me even if I disclose the relationship between the characters it will completely ruin the fun and Your reading experience * 
Pro tip : plz do not read  the back cover  of the book...just pick it up and dig into it, I bet you you're gonna enjoy and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...