Tuesday 18 December 2018

Book review: NAZMEIN INTEZAAR KI by SMITA PAREKH










Do you want to take a break from the regular English works & something vernacular but are not sure of which book to pick?
Well then, worry not as this post is then exclusively for you !

Hello there everyone, thank you for giving this post your time, I'm back today with another book review titled "NAZMEIN INTEZAAR KI by SMITA PAREKH

LANGUAGE: HINDI
GENRE: POETRY
LENGTH: 114
PUBLISHER:
PUBLISHED: 2018


OVERVIEW/ MY OPINION:

I had a pretty good experience reading this book.  Its my first ever book in a vernacular language, i was really unsure over me getting into it, however it was a really easy & a pleasant read.
The language used is very simple & easy to understand. I loved the choices of words in every poem. The writing style was good and it makes sure that it avoids monotone.
The title is chosen appropriately but the cover required improvements.
I loved the way the author has a command over the language, it keeps the reader engaged.
Most of the poems are very pleasing & are sure to strike a chord in your heart!
The emotions were very well crafted and expressed in every poem.

Overall, this was a very interesting and a pleasant read! Definitely recommended even if you want to get started with reading books in the hindi language.

My Rating: 4/5

Thank you @vinfluencers for the reviewcopy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...