Tuesday 17 December 2019








Inklings is A collection of poetries and musings related to various life aspects. 
The cover is designed beautifully and  the title couldn't be more appropriate with the content inside.

I felt an instant connection with the author as I started reading the book. 

I absolutely loved the way the author has crafted and presented every poem, every emotion is presented beautifully. 

I could connect with most of the poetries. 
I liked the author’s choice of words. 

The only part wherein this book disappointed me a bit was the length.  There are few poems in this book, i really wanted more of them! 

Overall this was a very interesting and a pleasant poetry read. 

 Definitely recommended. 

My Rating: 4.5/5🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...