Wednesday 27 March 2019

#thebookblogtrain My Favourite Authors





So today's topic for the #bookblogtrain is my favourite authors!

1) John Green:

A renowned author of stories that are loved by people around the globe!

Some of his works include THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINE'S, LET IT SNOW, WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON, TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN, etc.



2) Preeti shenoy:

A woman who does not require any words to describe her, her name itself is enough to describe her. An author whose writing style is admired my people around the globe! Whose stories are sure to strike a chord in your heart!

Eg. LOVE A LITTLE STRONGER, RULE BREAKERS, IT'S ALL IN THE PLANETS, LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. etc

3)Annie Woods:

A beautiful person inside out! The debut author has entered the Literary world with a bang and is loved by readers for her stories & fluent writing style!

THE ANGELHEART SAGA TRILOGY BY ANNIE WOODS.


4) TK.  PERRY:

An author who expands the horizons of her imagination and creativity! She is loved by readers for her unique and lively stories!

THE WINGED SERIES BY TK PERRY


5) Jacqueline lee

This Young author stole my heart with her debut poetry novel ^UNDER THE INFLUENCE ^ . Her words and writing style is absolutely phenomenal , she is definitely some one who i admire !

This article is written as a part of #Thebookblogtrain conducted by Vidhya Thakkar and Siddhi Palande powered by Rupa Publishers and Tea Treasure should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Hosts are not responsible for any infringement caused.”

18 comments:

  1. The last two authors are totally new for me! Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Annie Woods book First came forever (1st series).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot of Preeti Shenoy's book. Now her books are on the top of my wish list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preeti Shenoys and John Green are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havent read the kast 3 authors.. Will check them out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got to know some new authors in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was an interesting post. .unfortunately yet to read anyone of the. .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the last two Authors !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preeti Shenoy's books are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read last four. Will definitely add their books to TBR

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Preethi Shenoy is my favorite too. Have read many of her books.
    -Maya Bhat

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ve'nt heard much abt jacqJacque Lee, seems new to me... But yea definitely d others authors r amazing n few r my fav too

    ReplyDelete
  14. some authours I know, some are new for me. Thanks for adding to my list- Ujjwal Mishra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good list. I know some of them but not all

    ReplyDelete
  16. I havent read every one but yes, Johm green is totally awesome.
    www.preetispanorama.com

    ReplyDelete

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...