Wednesday 27 March 2019

#thebookblogtrain What's your fav drink while reading?





What's your favourite drink while reading?

This is the question I'm always asked and to which i really have no answer.


The reason being simple, I'm highly protective of my books, I can't bear even a single crease on them.

And imagine having tea/ coffee while reading and suddenly that all spills onto the book................


Every booklovers worst nightmare shall definitely come true at that time.

 I know a lot of people love having tea/coffe/juice etc. While reading I really fangirl when i see someone doing so, but it's definitely not gonna be the case with me!


That's all guys, tell me in the comments section below what is your favourite drink while reading & what do you have in mind about my opinion on drinking while reading!

Thank you, much love ❤


This article is written as a part of #Thebookblogtrain conducted by Vidhya Thakkar and Siddhi Palande powered by Rupa Publishers and Tea Treasure should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Hosts are not responsible for any infringement caused.”

5 comments:

  1. It may vary according to the season. In summers something cool and chilling satisfied my taste buds. I love Mango smoothie, Lassi and "aam panna" in summers and of course my ginger tea and coffee in the winters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine changes with season! Sizzling hot tea for both Winters and summers! Aamras for summers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, true! I can't bear a spot on my book, drink is a long way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your point. I generally drink tea while reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same I can't eat or drink something while reading

    ReplyDelete

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...