Thursday 23 August 2018

Book review: Everyone has a story by Savi Sharma




"Everyone has a story to tell, everyone is a writer, some are written in books, & some are confined to hearts."
       Savi Sharma, Everyone has a story.



Hello there peeps, hope you'll are doing well.
So I'm here today to finally review the most hyped book & the bestseller of the year EVERYONE HAS A STORY by SAVI SHARMA.
 I really wanted to learn if it was worth the hype or no & hence I picked it up a few months ago. So read along to find out what I felt about this book.

Language: English
Publisher: Westland publishers 
Published: 2017 
Length: 184 
Genre: inspirational Romance 

Summary: Everyone has a story.
Meera, a fledgling writer who is in search of a story that can touch millions of lives.
Vivaan, assistant branch manager at Citibank, who dreams of travelling the world.
Kabir, a café manager who desires something of his own. Nisha, the despondent café customer who keeps secrets of her own.
Everyone has their own story, but what happens when these four lives are woven together?
Pull up a chair in Kafe Kabir and watch them explore friendship and love, writing their own pages of life from the cosy café to the ends of the world.



Overview/ My Opinion:

Now I know that there are equal number of negative as well as positive reviews about this book, but what I thought about it was a bit different.

Firstly, This book was my first book of the year & it actually got me back into reading after a pretty long hiatus.
The story of the book was very well written and beautiful.I like the narration as it was good & crisp. The writing style and language was easy going & lucid. This book kept me intruged into it for a pretty good amount of time. However I would have loved it even more if the story was written on kabir's dreams, aspirations and hardships rather than just Vivans desire to travel.
Secondly the characters decisions at times were  quiet non practical & stupid. The descriptions of the characters and places was done perfectly & vividly, but the author should have included a few supporting characters as well.
I'm  Looking forward to read EHAS#2

Overall this book was a good, light , easy going read & an inspirational read.  Would recommend it if you don't read very often, and want a good inspirational and non-cheesy romance.

MY Rating: 3.5/5  

In case you wish to  give this book a try:

https://www.amazon.in/dp/9386036754/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fHNFBbAZ3DWDP

That's all guys, hope you liked the review.
I'd love to know your opinions over this book.

But before you leave plz do subscribe to my blog.
thank you 

3 comments:

Author interview- Piyush Gupta

Hello my beautiful friend! I hope you're doing well and are safe! Todays post is a special author interview with Mr. Piyush Gupta, autho...